Piggie pigtures

Hi readers, I took some new piccies of the piggies and I wanted to share them with you,

"What do we do?"Asks Bramble on the arrival of the sweet corn. 




"MINE!"Declares Patches.

"It's bigger than me"

"Move over you sweet corn"

"We don't like sharing but we will do it"

"Yummy"

"I'm a sweet corn eating pompom"

"Move away from the sweet corn" bosses Bramble.

"Ow am I suppose to eat this" Grumps Patches.

"Ignore that pompom it's me you want to see really" squeaks Bramble.

Patches photo bombed.

"I hope your taking Perfect pigture of me"

"What's this? Can I eat it"

"GIVE ME GRASS"

"Mine all MINE"



"YUM,YUM,YUMMY in our tummies"



Cuties.

"WHOA! Patches that's a big bite" Squeaks Bramble.



"I'm a little pompom"





"Yippie, we've reached the actual corn"












"I got a tad messy" Squeaks Patches.


 I hope you like the Pigtures,

Book Worm :)













Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion