Pigture update June 2016

Hi readers, here's a pigture update. Some of the photos where taken in May but I didn't have time to do a post.

 Nom, Nom , NOM!

I drew Maisie and it turned out really good so I took a photo for you to see.

Bramble had her first bath!

Hark snoo

Patches also had her first bath! She actually enjoyed it! I will be doing a "How to bath your guinea pig post" soon.

"Aren't I cute?"

All of the piggies had playtime together when I fully emptied the shed a few weeks ago. They got on fine but weren't really interested in each other as you can see.

"Big. Red. Thing. Looking. At. ME!Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"How do I get in here then?Nibble, nibble, nibble" Maisie if you hadn't noticed the door is shut and the latches are across.

I hope you like these pigtures,
Book Worm :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion