New hutch!

Hi readers, for the last few weeks I have been building a new hutch for Bramble and Patches that will be big enough if Maisie ever gets along with them.

Front view into the run.

Side view into the run.
I don't have any photos of the inside of the hutch but i do have a rough estimate of how much it cost! I got a huge roll of mesh as I didn't know how much I would need so there is lots of that left. Altogether it cost about £100 which is cheaper than a hutch of this size would cost if I had got a ready made one. The size of the hutch is: 4ftLx4ftWx4ftH(including legs). The run is:4ftWx150cmLx4ftH. I ran out of wood for a run roof so i found some left over plywood and a random old piece of wood and mesh.

Book Worm :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion