Daily guinea pig routine winter 2015

Hi readers, It has been ages since I did a daily guinea pig routine so I decided I would do one today.

My guinea pigs have a pretty well set routine which means they get to expect things at different times of the day.

Between 08:00 and 09:00 they get their first lot of veggies and fresh pellets if they need them and they get to go out in their hutch and/or run depending on the weather. If the weather isn't nice I just leave the light on in the garage.

Around 11:00 or 12:00 I go out and check them and top up pellets and hay and have cuddles.

Normally if they are out I put them away around 16:00 and do more top ups.

Once a week I fully clean out their hutch and their cage in the garage. I also only put fresh water in their water bottles once a week because they don't drink that much.
Sometimes they will get more veggies around midday if they have eaten all their breakfast.

I hope you like this post,

Book Worm:)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion