Happy Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi readers, Happy Christmas! It has been an amazing amount of time since I started this blog and I want to thank you for reading it, if you hadn't read it I wouldn't still be doing it. Today is Christmas eve and tomorrow is Christmas day and I know Bramble and Patches are looking forward to getting their presents.
After the new year I will be showing and telling you what the piggies got for Christmas. After Christmas I'm planning to do a haul of piggie toys, treats and hides so I'll show  you those as well. Also it will be the piggies Birthdays in February and I will have had them a year in May and a guinea pig blog for a year in late May as well.


Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy new year,

Book Worm, Bramble and Patches :) :) :)
"Yippie, it's almost Christmas" Wheeks Bramble.

"Deck the garage in bows of holly,Wheek,wheek, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeek"

"I've had enough of wearing this hat."

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion