I'm going to the national pet show!

Hi readers, Just thought I'd tell you I'm going to the national pet show in London on Saturday the 6th of May ( less than 2 wheeks to go!!!).

Who else from Guinea Pig YouTube channels is going?
From what I've seen from past pet show vlogs here are a few people:
Laura From PiggiePigPigs (She brings some of the guinea pigs to say hi! I am definitely buying something for the squeekies!)
Guinea Pig Wheekly UK (They were at the Birmingham one in November with their stall with lots of amazing guinea pig designs. I wasn't there sadly but it looked AMAZING!)
The small pet shop She vlogs it!
LooBoos Shed Zoo Wheek Wheek! She also vlogs it.
Furry Friends  Vlogged it last year.

I don't know whether any of these people will be there this year but just to give you an idea!

Book Worm :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good guinea pig care books and websites

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD