Meet Boris the guinea pig

Hi readers! I have not got another guinea pig but Boris is a guinea pig I help take care of once a wheek.

Name: Boris

Age: Around 2 years

Breed: Abyssinian mix.

Personality: Shy

Colour: Tortoiseshell and white

Likes: Freshly picked grass and watching the ducks

Dislikes: Being handled and having his claws trimmed

I go to a farm once a wheek and recently they moved Boris from their other site to the site I go to.
He is a Pets At Home adoption centre guinea pig so he is a rescue guinea pig. He is very cute but quite shy and doesn't like to be handled so he needs taming just like I did with Maisie.
Just like Patches he likes to have everything on his terms and will squeal if he doesn't like what you are doing. Like most guinea pigs he likes to eat what he shouldn't (like leaves off the trees!)!
He does live on his own but just like Maisie he is fine with it and he can watch the other animals (ducks, chickens and humans!).
Yesterday I took a bag of Homemade forage (marjoram, lavender, bramble leaves, pear leaves, dried grass, Rosemary, lemon balm, mint, parsley), mix of nuggets, pets at home fibre bites, a new food dish with his name on and some wooden chews.
I also trimmed his Claws and did his mite treatment. Then I gave him his veg (parsley, mint, lettuce, grapes and pepper).

I will post updates on Boris once a month!

I hope you enjoyed meeting Boris!

Book Worm ☺
P.S. here us the link to a a video that has photos of him:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPlZMtj00U




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good guinea pig care books and websites

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD