Boris update and some of the other animals at the farm

Hi readers! Here is the Boris update for June! And I have included some photos of a few of the other animals at the farm.

Boris
This photo is from a few weeks ago when I held him.
Boris is doing well and is getting better at being held and picked up. As I only see him once a week it is always a highlight!
As you can see I gave him fresh food as it had been raining and all of his food had got very wet (his nuggets looked disgusting!)
Chickens and ducklings
Also, last week I held a a chicken and a duckling. The chicken was about the same size as a small rabbit and the duckling was a runner duck.
The duckling was soooo fluffy and lives with 2 other ducklings.

The chicken was really small and very easy to pick up. It lives with a few other chickens. In the pen behind where the red bowl is there is a quail that we raised from an egg last year.
One of the dogs?!
The lady who owns the farm has three dogs: Alfie (Jack Russel Terrier. Age 10), Bella (Retired racing Greyhound. Age 9) and Mutty (Alsatian/ German Shepard. Age 3/4).
Mutty is always in the hay barn and I sometimes walk her. A couple of weeks ago I walked her and got this brilliant picture of her in the long grass.
Baby Mice?!
We were moving one of the rabbit runs and found a nest of baby mice. They were very young and had no fur and their eyes weren't open. Luckily the mother mouse moved them away.
There were 4/5 of them and were very cute!
I hoped you enjoyed seeing these photos! Next time I will do the pony and our pet lamb from last year in my Boris update.

Book Worm :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good guinea pig care books and websites

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD