Q and A!

Hi readers! I asked for questions on my YouTube channel and I thought I would put them on here as well.

DJ Diamond
Q: How long have you been blogging/vlogging?
A: I have been blogging since October 2014 and I started vlogging in April 2017.

Q: How old are the pets?
A: Bramble, Patches, Rocky and Flopsy are all 3, Maisie is 2 and Angel is 7 and a half months (8 on the 1st of June 2018).

Miss Emma
Q: How long have you been doing YouTube?
A: Since September 2016.

Q: What is your favourite dog breed?
A: Long haired german shepard/Alsatian.

Simply Rae
Q: How often do you exercise your animals?
A: Rabbits have access to their enclosure all the time. Guinea pigs run around their cages and shed and are put out in runs when the weather is nice. Angel gets 4 30-40 minute walks a day and plays in the house and garden.

My mum
Q: You already have lots of pets, but if you could have any pet you liked, what would it be?
A: A gecko or a tortoise.

Piggies world
Q: If you could have any animal as a pet what would you choose?
A: A sloth!

Ste8ctac253
Q: What pellets do you feed?
A: Guinea pigs are on Supreme science selective grain free. Rabbits are on Pet At Home adult rabbit nuggets. Angel is on James wellbeloved grain free fish and vegetables puppy/junior.

Q: Do you watch stormy rabbits/ 101 rabbits?
A: I watch both!

Q: What is your favourite colour?
A: Guinea pig= Tortoiseshell and white (like Patches). Rabbit = white with brown spots.  general = teal.

Q: What breed are your rabbits?
A: Mixed lops.

Funny bunny
Q: How did you come up with the names of your animals?
A: Patches = she had patches. Bramble = my big sister named her. Maisie = it just suited her. Rocky and flopsy = already named. Angel = seemed like a good name (she def isn't one!)

Q: What do you like most about YouTube?
A: The way everyone supports each other.

Q: How did you become popular on YouTube?
A: No idea! I am still a small channel. Most of my friends are subscribed and I comment nice things on other pet youtubers videos.

Q: Why did you start filming?
A: To share my love of my pets and how to take care of them properly.

Q: What do you use to edit?
A: Windows Live movie maker.

Q: What do you use to film?
A: Long videos are on my Nikon Coolpix L31 and my short videos are on my phone which is a LGK8.

Q: How many pets do you have?
A: I have 6 pets. 3 guinea pigs, 2 rabbits and a dog.

Q: What are some pets you want in the future?
A: Tortoise, hamster, gecko, more dogs, alpacas, more guinea pigs, netherland dwarf rabbits and pygmy goats.

Q: Are you going to do gardening on your channel?
A: Possibly growing some herbs for the pets

Q: Do you think you'll get more fish?
A: In the future, Yes, anytime soon, NO!

Q: Are you going to do a face reveal?
A: In a few years when I am older ( I am currently 15).

Q: How did your piggies get so tame?
A: Spending lots of time handling them and spending time with them.

Q: How long did it take for your piggies to fully trust you?
A: Bramble = a couple of weeks. Patches = a few weeks. Maisie = a year and a half.

Simmy
Q: If you could choose any pet what would you choose and why?
A: A tortoise. Because they are really cool and don't need much attention.

Q: What is your favourite animal?
A: Tigers.

I hope you enjoyed this Q and A!

Mo :)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good guinea pig care books and websites

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD