USA guinea pig haul

Hi readers, I am currently in the USA and I went to a few stores and found some really cute pet products!

I got this in PetCo. It is a bend a bridge (more commonly in the UK known as a bendy bridge.) It was $3.99 which is really cheap as in the UK they are about £5+

I got these in dollar tree for the pigs hay in their outside hutches in the summer. They were a dollar each.

These bowls are also from dollar tree and also cost a dollar each. They are non slip which will be great in the shed for Bramble and Patches.

This is a plastic treat jar for the rabbits treats.

This is a national geographic crunch and nibble variety pack. It was $3.49 in PetSmart.

This is technically not for the piggies but I will use it to cut up their veg. It was from dollar tree for $1.

This is a double sided bowl for the guinea pigs. It is from SafeWay for around $2.50. I already have one that is Bramble and Patches' but when I got it I didn't have Maisie as well!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my USA guinea pig haul. I will try to review these items as I use them! 

Book Worm ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion