Happy 2nd birthday Patchy bear!

Hi readers! My little Patches is now 2 years old! She turned two on the 20th February.


As a baby!

Cutie!

"No more photos!"

Yummy hay

"Are you taking my photo? Oooo you are! I'm posing for you now!"

 She has always had a cute face!

Veggie time!

Noms with her BFF!

More veggies

First fresh sweetcorn! 

"I've run out of veggies!"

 Sweetcorn is better without a friend!

"Yummy swestcorn husk!" 

 This is my favorite photo of Patches

Begging is so cute 😍

"Just give me the grass!"

BFF

Noms

Nomminess!( yay! I made up a word!)

"It's as big as me!"



Cute lil face!

She looks like she is smiling! 

You can never have enough carrot! 

Grass time!

"What was that noise?"

Guinea pig train! 

Hammock time! 

Sweet little face!

First Christmas!

First proper photo shoot!

One of her first times outdoors!

Snuggles 

"I'm sooo cold!"

"Thats better!"

Nosy nose! 

"I'm bored now!"


Having your photo taken is so boring! 

Trying to introduce her and Bramble to Maisie! 

First bath.

"Go away!!!"

Summer snooze! 

and another!

Freshly groomed 

"Hi!" ( her hair looks crazy!)

Cute little nose! 

Second Christmas! 

First Birthday! 

Latest photo shoot! 

Yummy hay! 

I can't belive my little Patches is two!

Book Worm 😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion