Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Hi readers! Bramble is now 2! She was 2 yesterday  (27th February).


She looks fat! 

Baby Bramble!

My mini Capybara

"No photos!"



Yummy Selective nuggets 

Cutie! 

Hello! 

"Get out of my hutch!"

Noms! 

" This sweetcorn is bigger than me!"


BFFs

NomNomNom

Capybara pose! 

Hay! 

Hi! 

"You can't see me!"

"No more photos!"



Close up ( because she's cute!)

"Ignore Patches! I'm cuter!"

Snuggly straw! 





Kale! 


She was so little! 

First Christmas! 



Blanket snuggles!

BFFs 



First Birthday! 

Friends (sometimes!)

"Hallo!"

Nosiness! 

Who knew kitchen roll made such a good seat?!

"I hate baths!"



"The sun is soooo bright!"

Nosy! ( can anyone spot Patches nose?) 

Bamboo! 

Second Christmas! 

"Minions!!!!!!!"

Yummy hay! 

I can't belive Bramble is two!

Book Worm 😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good guinea pig care books and websites

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD