Patches updated profile

HI!!!!! Here is Patches updated profile.

Patches

NAME: Patches                                               
Age: 2 and half (ish)
Breed: Sheba mini yak type thing
Colour: Tortoiseshell and white
Favorite food: Lettuce
Least Favorite food: Courgette
Patches was my first guinea pig. Her personality is crazy and she is very bossy towards Bramble (her cage mate). When I got her she was only 10 wheeks old and was SUPER fluffy. She is always hungry and loves being out on the grass when possible.

FUN FACT
When I was going to get a guinea pig I thought I wanted a boy, but when I went in to Pets At Home a week before I was going to get one, I got to hold Patches and knew she was the one I wanted. Unfortunately I couldn't reserve her, but luckily no one else had bought her when I went in to get my guinea pig. Also, when I got her, I called her Patch but then changed it to Patches.

I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about my little fluffball!

Book Worm :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good guinea pig care books and websites

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD