How can I let my guinea pigs run around without it being dangerous? 3 ideas.

Hi readers, I thought this would a brilliant post today as lots of people keep guinea pigs indoors and mine live in a garage(with no cars).

Idea number one. Buy a puppy play pen or a good sized run. Some types of indoor runs are made of fabric with fabric bases but personally I would avoid these.

Idea number two. Use folded up cardboard boxes to block off areas you don't want your pet to go. You can also use cushions, newspapers and boxes to block off gaps.

Idea number three. Get a HUGE cardboard box and use it like a run.

I hope you find this useful,

Book Worm :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion