What Bramble and Patches got for Christmas and a pet haul

Hi readers, I hope you and your guinea's had a lovely Christmas. I said in my last post that I would be doing a Guinea pig haul post so this is what this post is all about and also what the guinea pigs got for Christmas.

These treats are called fruit juicies. I got these as a present but they are actually for the piggies. The  pigs also got seed blocks from Wilko. The seed blocks were 1 carrot and 1 apple.

My haul which is actually quite small.

Rosewood boredom breaker corn rattle rollers. £1.99 from The Range.

Rosewood Chew Tube £1.49 from The Range.

Pets at home wooden garland £4.00 from Pets at home.

Vitakraft emotion hair sticks. I accidently picked up the rabbit ones but I think they are fine for guinea pigs and Bramble and Patches like them but when I buy more I will make sure I get the guinea pig ones. I got these at Pets at home for £2.00

Medium igloo in blue. The guinea pigs already have a brown one but the fight over it so I got another one at pets at home for £5.00.

I haven't mentioned this before but I also have a pet fantail goldfish called Goldie. I am telling you this because she is going to be on guinea pigs are cute a bit more often now. I did a mini haul for my fish as well so this is what I got her(I think she's a girl but its hard to tell).
All the haul(I know its not much but its very expensive)

Pets at home premium white aquarium gravel 2kg/2000g from Pets at home. £3.50 per bag.

Great shark on rock tank ornament. From Pets at home £8.00.


My total for everything is £29.48.


I hope you liked this post,

Book Worm, Bramble, Patches and Goldie. :) :) :) :)








Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

AMAZING NEWS FOR GUINEA PIG LOVERS!! GPAD