Bramble and Patches daily routine spring 2016

Hi readers, Bramble and Patches' daily routine has changed again now they are full time in their hutch and I like to keep you updated on it so I decided to do this post.

Between 08:00-10:00am They get uncovered, fed their oat and grass seed mix and Patches gets her walk.

Between 12:00-13:00pm They get veggies and cuddles.

Between 18:00-19:00 They get their pellets, hay and they get covered up.

This routine changes day to day and I cuddle them at different times each day. As the light lasts longer they wont be covered as early and at weekends I spend longer out with them. If it's raining Patches doesn't have a walk but she gets a longer one the next day if it's not raining. They also get time in the run if it's not raining.

I hope you like my piggies daily routine,

Book Worm:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion