Current guinea pig bedding, storage etc

The wood shavings.
Hi readers, todays post is all about the storage I use for Bramble and Patches and bedding I currently am using.

The storage I use for the piggies is: a double sided van storage bin, a plastic box(in pink), a mini version of a horse feed bucket, their igloo and a big plastic bin.

The bedding I use is: wood shavings that come in a large bale(only half fits in the big black bin), straw in its bag, hay in its bag and shredded paper.
The big black bin.
A good scoop is a litre jug.


Hay(good idea to have a hay rack).





I hope you find this useful when deciding what bedding to use,

Book Worm:)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion