Piggie update


Hi readers, todays post is a little update on the piggies.

The piggies are currently growing a lot which is good because in three months they'll be 1 year old!
It's getting colder at the moment where we live, which means less time with the piggies but they definitely don't mind!
Today I tried them with radishes and they really liked them which is weird because they are quite peppery. It is safe for guinea pigs to eat radishes and radish leaves. Other than radishes, the guineas had parsley and broccoli. Because it's getting colder they are eating more hard food which is good for them and they are regularly getting treats to make sure they've got energy and warmth.
The other day I took the piggies Christmas pigtures(I know its not even December but I really wanted to do them)and I wanted to show you so I chose one of each of them in their Christmas hats that I made out of felt, pompoms and buttons.

I hope you liked this update,

Book Worm :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion