Bonding with your Guinea pig and making friends with them:)

Hi readers, I have done how to bring your guinea pig home and what you can feed it but I haven't done how to bond with them and making friends so I thought I would for a change from photos, reviews and updates. I have added some photos of my guinea pigs being friendly for pigtures.

Making friends and bonding.

Step one: Let your guinea pig get used to its new home unless you've had it for a while already.






Step two: You should hand feed veggies and treats to let them get used to you.

Step three: Gently start stroking them if they don't like it you should stop.

Step four: Pick them up and sit down for a cuddle or put them out in a run.

Step five: You did it!!! You are friends with your guinea pig(s).

Bonding tips.

Spend lots of time with them.
Hand feed smallish pieces of veg.
Give lots of cuddles.
Don't shout at them as guinea pigs have sensitive hearing.
Get them a friend or two as they will feel more confident around other guinea pigs.

I hope this helps you with your guinea pigs,

Book Worm:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion