I'm getting another guinea pig!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi Readers, Very, very, very exciting news due to the fact I'm getting another guinea pig from a local rescue. I saw him at a local country park at an Easter farm and I knew he was for me!
Here are some facts about my new little(ish) piggie:
He's a teddy so I'm calling him Teddy bear.
Teddy bear is apparently easy to pick up and loves cuddles so I'm going to cuddle him a lot!!
He's regularly been held by children.
He's a golden agouti like Bramble so Patches will be the odd one out.
It's a castrated male so he can live with Bramble and Patches.
He's around 3 years old.

Some facts about Teddy guinea pigs:
They don't need grooming too much.
The have coarse coat that makes them feel springy.
They are very cute!!
Their fur doesn't set of allergies as much.
This is a guinea pig that looks like Teddy Bear that I found online. I'll post some pictures of him when he arrives next week on Thursday 14th April 2016.

I hope you are looking forward to seeing a photo of him,

Book Worm :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion