I have a guinea pig shed!!!! and joininig hutches

Hi readers, I recently got a guinea pig shed for all my guinea pig supplies and to house them in in the winter and on rainy days. I got my shed 8ft by 4ft (length by width) with a good sized window, at The Range for around £159 full price. The area wasn't big enough for anything bigger but everything fits in the shed. I'm also going to join two hutches for when we have Teddy as the current hutch isn't big enough.

 The front view.

 I got this sign as a present and I've been waiting to put it up on the door.

 Harness and lead storage on door. Hooks from The Range 50p per hook set. Just waiting to put up Teddy Bears harness.

The inside. As you can see the piggies have a lot of supplies.

The window is probably my favourite part! Patches was exploring!

Back view.
 These are the two hutches I'm hopefully going to join together. The brown one is from amazon and the Green/Grey one is second hand but you can buy it on amazon as well from a company called Bunny Business. I don't think you can buy the exact same brown hutch but the company above do one similar.

I hope you liked seeing my new shed and seeing the hutches that are hopefully going to be joined together as long as Teddy and the girls get on,

Book Worm :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion