Why I'm getting another guinea pig

Hi readers, I'm sure you will have read in my recent post that I'm getting another guinea pig, so I thought I should probably tell you why!

When I first got a guinea pig (Patches), she was all on her own so I decided to get another one (Bramble) a few days later. This didn't go too well but they did eventually get along, but they still squabble. Now I saw a neutered male teddy guinea pig at a local country park's Easter farm and I fell in love with him, as he was easy to pick up and was very calm when I held him. I emailed the person who runs the rescue to see if I he was up for adoption and they replied YES, so I will pick him up on the 14th April after he is finished at the farm. The reason I'm getting a castrated male is to help Bramble and Patches get along better. To house them, I am joining two hutches together as the current one isn't big enough for three. They are hopefully going to be joined by a hard plastic tunnel that can be taken out to move the hutches. He is going to be called Teddy Bear.

I hope you are looking forward to seeing some pictures of Teddy Bear,

Book Worm :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion