Some sad news and some happy news

Hi readers,
I have some sad and some happy news to tell you. The sad news is that Teddy (the guinea pig I was going to home) had to be put to sleep last Sunday due to poor health. I only found this out yesterday, but the person at the rescue didn't have any more neutered males.
The good news is, that I found a new female piggie at my local pet shop where I got Bramble and knew she was for me. She was on her own in a cage but happy. She is living in the hutch I was going to join with the old one for the time being.
She's a mixture of bramble and patches' colourings but looks a bit like a Dutch rabbit or Guinea pig. 
A downside to having the two hutches next to each other is that they can smell each other and Bramble keeps bar and wood biting.
My new guinea pig's name is Masie-Nutmeg.
Look how cute she is!!!!

Who are you?

This cuddle cup is sooooo comfy!!

Let me in

Hmpf

Comfy shoes

She is going to be a lone piggie as she is almost a year younger than Bramble and Patches. She's around 18weeks but pratically the same size as Bramble already! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Bramble bug!

Good guinea pig care books and websites

The best housing for outdoor and indoor guinea pigs and storage for guinea pig supplies/ Old opinion